Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday......

...... and we all know what that means - yes its the Weekend. And this weekend looks like it will be awesome as, after a ridiculously hot 38 degrees today, the temperature of the weekend is set to be mid-20s.

I had to go to work Thursday and Friday so no new crafty stuff unfortunately. Thursday evening though I did manage to purchase a USB card reader so I now have photos...........


Spinach from our garden.
Everyone gave the ugly lasagne the thumbs up and I finished the last piece for dinner tonight. Yum. I hoping the rain will spur the spinach to quickly regrow so that I can make spinach and ricotta filo pastries next.

The dress fabric from the last post.
I haven't had a chance to wash the black fabric yet but that is one of tomorrows tasks.

The (almost) finished Ipod cover.
As we can see from this image I need to learn to be more patient when taking photos to make them look vaguely attractive.

Well that is all from me at the moment. I found my birth certificate today so I will actually be able to get a passport and go to Japan in January. I will put up a post of some of the amazing Japanese craft shops I have found on the internet and hope to visit when I go (lucky I am going with two other people who thinks the idea of 6 floors of fabric is heaven).

1 comment:

  1. Third time lucky I hope. Posting comments is not easy.
    Love colours you used for ipod cover

    ReplyDelete