Saturday, October 15, 2011

This post is brought to you from my iphone

So I just got to thinking that I downloaded the blogger app and hadn't even looked at it. Really.

And that maybe if I did I would have an easier way of posting photos than our dial up speed Internet.

But now I have the photos but no idea where they are going to turn up in the post.

So photo the first is a square I made today for a friends quilt - all her friends are making a square and then it will be put together in all it's crazy color madness and image mismatching. (I'm also so disappointed by the edges on blocks before they are finished but then I'm really not that neat at cutting out stuff so I don't know why I complain when there is an obvious solution!)

Photo the second is my new shoes I picked up for the bargain price of $11. Go chain store with crazy prices.

Photo the third is a cool scrabble ring my friend made for me.

And the final photo is of my teapot bookend which I got for my birthday way back in March but I love. It is holding up last semesters studious books.

Right so shall we experiment with what order the photos come out in when I post.

Edit: hmmm can you guess the orders those photos should have been in? I shall have to experiment with next weeks post as Mums awesome pork and fennel sausage rolls are calling. And I heard the ice-cream maker going this afternoon so I have hopes for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you have blogged again. In fact now that you can blog from your phone there is no excuse and I exprct a weekly blog. I do like the ring.

    ReplyDelete