Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm back....

.....well I haven't really been anywhere just distracted by the usual uni stuff. Which is actually a lot more distracting when deadlines are not as close and suddenly I am way more excited to post when the deadline actually looms. Yep I'm card carrying proctastinator.

This week I bring you photos from my iphone again
I found this in a pot plant under some wormwood today. It was a definite sign that, despite the temperature and the rain, we have changed seasons and are moving into summer (fingers crossed for a nice mild summer again this year). I spent sometime sitting on the end of the verandah with Darwin and Mopsy watching the birds flittering about. My favourite are the blue wrens who show no fear in landing in the dogs yard and then flit away flashing bright blue.

And of course there was time to snap a new photo of the monster with his newly ungunked eyes (trust me to have a dog that gets hayfever).
Check out this terrifying monster. Apparently a yawn in dog world has gigantic proportions. For a second I thought he might have been auditioning for Terra Nova (which is as family as you'd expect but it has dinosaurs so I can see myself watching it anyways).
And lastly. A few weeks ago we went to a friends BBQ party and one of the people there was a temporary tatto artist. This is my ink. I am still in two minds about the entire permanent tattoo business but the temporary tattoos are very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment