Friday, November 16, 2012

Hide hide hidehi

So just slipping back to blog world.... It's been.. Eh... Several months since my last blog. Uni is over for the summer for me and for a lot of my classmates it's the end of their first undergraduate degree - so cute to see them cut loose into the big wide world.

I took this photo in New York this year and it seems fitting for my thoughts at the moment. I didn't do nanowrimo again this year. I totally planned to but it's just too much off the back of final hand in and I went straight back to work and social stuff once I had handed in. So instead I want to catch up on blogging, sort my photos from my trip and get a head start on my creative writing workshop in the New Year. Oh and make Christmas presents for everyone. Preferably before the merry go round that is Christmas parties starts. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment