Friday, November 23, 2012

Saturday morning interrupted

I should be at home full of coffee and macaroons from a local bakery. I even managed to get out of bed on time and made it to the station to catch the train home. But the trains are all stopped and the scene at the replacement bus stop is chaos and stress.

So instead I'm in a coffee shop drinking a peppermint mocha frappachino and contemplating the "good service" announcement on the train website which is in such a dramatic contrast to the chaos below.

I might poke my head out in a few minutes and see if there has been some sort of miracle and I can avoid the indignity of the bus (my least favorite form of transport).

Until then there is classical music, calm and coffee. I'm even chilled out enough not to be angry about the Christmas decorations out in November thing. And I reckon this little squirrel guy is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment